Tuesday 9 February 2010

Fashion, Photography && Styling

LOL! sooo, im trying to get a hang of this blogging stuff.

Just deleted MY 1st POST! F*** ME! Thank God i have it saved somewhere..lol

Wednesday the 28th was a relaxing day for me. I enjoyed being a photographer as well as a director for the day! well for about 4 hours. Neway, at first i was really nervous and didn't really know where to begin but eventually, i began to loosen up as well as my model. The styling was FANTASTIC the outcome of the pictures... P.E.R.F.E.C.T!

Thanks to:

Temi &&
Me: Stylist & Photographer!

We did an amazing job! =]

Below are some of the pictures:







And then you have me mocking about with the Fashion students makings...lol...J'adore the bag, only if it werent nearly the same size and height as me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment