Tuesday, 11 June 2013

As I embark...




Being a woman has to be one of the hardest things in life!! (screams) but I love the woman I am becoming :-)

Moving on..
Within the space of a month or less, I have been hurt, I have cried, I have made life changing decisions. I have laughed, danced, prayed, sang. My emotions have been all over the gaff, sometimes, for no particular reasons what so ever - blame my hormones.

On a serious note, I strongly believe that my journey is about to begin. I can sense it. I am a believer of the saying, "things happen for a reason", and I am certain that some on the hardest decisions I have made this month is for the better.

Love and light to you all.

- Lola Styles.

9 comments:

  1. Gwarn get it girl! I totally understand where you're coming from. I've been in the same situation for the past few months, broken heart, feeling low etc but this is just the beginning for us :)

    P.S You look gorgeous!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been given a chance to be a better person and get better at what you do...enjoy it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really do prefer short hair on you - it brings out your beauty more

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes, feel free to check out our blog x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish and well made. My experience with the cwmalls.com was fantastic.I get complements on the leather jackets because of how unique they are and how high quality the material they adopt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray God helps you figure it all out! I love the outfit

    ReplyDelete