Thursday 22 September 2011

...Untitled

Just a quick post to say hiiiiii!
It has been a busy week and so I haven't had much time to take any pictures, my apologies.

Anyway, as I don't have any OOTD pictures to post, I might as well post these ones up. I have been dying to do it ever since I saw VV brown with the same hairstyle about 2 years ago and I finally had the courage to do it.

Hair style inspired by VV Brown
Photo on 2011-08-30 at 15.20 #3

Photo on 2011-08-27 at 18.34 #3

Photo on 2011-08-28 at 12.17

DSC_0225

DSC_0218

Most current accessories collection

DSC_0234
H&M Necklace: £7.99 | H&M Bracelet: £6.99 | Rings: H&M, Miss Selfridge

6 comments:

  1. I loved everything about this post: the outfits, the makeup, the hair!
    VV Brown has such immaculate style/voice, gotta love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do your eyebrows? They and your makeup are always perfect. You look fab, per usual.

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, love your outfits, my eyes on your blog. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your hair, makeup and eyebrows!!! Perfect!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your eyebrows are amazing... Please show us how you do them???
    Love the hair

    Www.myeverydaytreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are incredibly incredibly attractive

    ReplyDelete