Sunday 11 September 2011

Rock & Roll

Heeeeeeeey FABULOUS readers. I have been soo busy I haven't even had a chance to update my blog *tear drop*.
My apologies.

I am honey blonde now (WHAAAY HAAY)

So last week, I had had the opportunity to intern with Fashion156 as an assistant stylist, prepping for LFW and so on and it was A LOT of hard work but fun!!!! The running around, collecting designer pieces from one end of London to the other, running to PR agencies, Blow PR being my fav (the guy was so lovely), drove me insane but no one said Fashion Styling was easy!

By the way, I've got all black on because I was in a very shitty mood.

DSC_0251

DSC_0239

DSC_0238

DSC_0237

DSC_0241

Anyway, if I remember clearly, this was day 2 at Fashion156 and my outfit for the day. Luckly, I got away with wearing heels because I sat in the office collecting street style images for the website *Phew*

http://www.fashion156.com/

Top: Topshop
Leather pants: H&M
Heels: Topshop
Leather Jacket: Miss Selfridge

12 comments:

  1. Very rocker chic. I like I like.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I have that Jacket too!

    http://sade-cho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so sick! just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot outfit. Love the necklace... Deets on where you got that?

    xx
    josie
    www.straightnochase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love your jacket and necklace. And I wana try highlights of blonde but I'm scared.
    It looks good on you though.
    xx
    BERRY-HAUTE 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dami you look GOOORRGGEEOUUSS!!!Love LOVE LOVE your style, Im a photography student and would love you to style a shoot for me some day ! also, where do you get your hair highlighted?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you hunnies! MWAH xx

    @josie renee it is from Topman, was in the sale for £2
    @SweetTooth Defo give me a shout when you are ready and I did the highlights myself hun. Bleached it and then dyed it xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your hair this colorr
    very cute outfit

    great post =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair color is cute! Fab look, killer shoes!

    Kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl this is gawjus!

    www.lokwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I'm diggin the whole rocker/biker look! BANGING!

    thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete