Wednesday 22 June 2011

Beware of eBay sellers!

As you all know and if you don't know now you know, I am all about peace, love, unity (LOL). Anyway, I am majorly all about the peace symbol at the minute and so I ordered a chain I saw on eBay that caught my eye.

Now, the picture that was shown by the eBay seller of this chain was HUGE, even though it did have its measurements (who looks at that anyway, shrugs) but I still went ahead and bought it.

Now please tell me how this picture below:



Looks like this? *Throws tantrum*



I went ahead and purchased another one, bigger this time but I really hate the silver chain and so I did a little DIY and taaa-daaa!!!!!


Voila :)
Creativity is in the eye of the beholder

Smooches ✗❍✗❍

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous chain Dami!! I love the necklace! Thumbs up for DIY!!! I need to do a bit of ebay stalking actually! loool!

    love, kiksy.
    www.lovekiksy.com
    @lovekiksy

    ReplyDelete