Monday, 27 May 2013

The Black Maxi

Dress & Transparant Clutch: Courtesy of Boohoo.com (Thank you)

As soon as I laid my eyes on the Candice Side Split Slinky Maxi Dress and the Samantha Transparent Box Clutch With Contrast Purse that seems to have sold out now, I knew they were for me. 

Teamed them up with a pair of Nude sandals from Zara - My favourite high street store at the moment.







In other news, I am glad I am blogging more often, still not at the pace I want to but I will get there eventually. Slowly, but surely.

Peace and Blessings, lovers.

Have a fantastic bank holiday Monday and a glorious week.


Dress & Clutch: Courtesy of Boohoo
Sandals: Zara
Necklace: Primark
Rings and Bracelets: H&M
Watch: Casio


16 comments:

  1. I'm loving the shoes... very classy look
    And Boohoo is fast becoming on of my favourite online retailers ;-)

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!!! very chic

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing girl! Such a classy, simple and feminine look :)
    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautifully elegant where were you off to hot stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, this dress is amazing!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look Hot..Love the dress & Sandals..
    Not too sure if it ws you I saw in Warehouse Stratford (Westfield) few days bk btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it probably was me. I am the vm for that store. Bet I looked a right mess.

      & thank you :) x

      Delete
  7. Absolutely beautiful <3 I'm so jealous of your figure! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look amazing.
    http://frances-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo HELLO!
    dress fits you like a glove.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful! Loveeeeee the shoes :)

    nerdabouttown.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This just oozes class. Definitely a new favourite of mine, you are!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in lust with this dress on you!
    Flatters your figure like....DAYUUUUM!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is so nice, so elegant :)


    http://dark-n-luvly.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute lil doll... kisses


    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete