Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Birthday Wishlist

Hey lovelies. Hope you have all had a great week thus far.

My birthday is rapidly around the corner -10th of March - and I will be TWENTY-SOMETHING.
 I am being asked constantly what I would like as a gift and so I have gone ahead to create this wish list. Hopefully I get at least 2 of them but I would be totally content with one regardless. 
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
^_^

wishlist

1) Miss Selfridge Black Ponte Sleeve Biker - £49.00 (Preferably in a 10) 

2) Black Creepers (Size 4)

3)Plaited Leather Shopper - £79.00

4) Charlotte Olympia £665 (Drools - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/171974)

5) Miss Selfridge £49.00 (Project Chiffon Layer Maxi Over Body)


6) Dior - Hypnotic Poison

7) iPhone 4s

8) MONEY!

Enjoy the rest of your week fab-buds

xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the maxi dress and creepers! Hope you have an amazing birthday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that maxi is giving me cold sweats its so lovely

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on the Tote bag for a while as well now.

    Hope you get all that you've wished for.


    www.myflawsandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've got my fingers crossed too xx

      Delete
  4. That Maxi is so hotttttt! Omg I'm getting it lool

    www.beautydose-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is. Unfortunately, it has sold out :-(

      Delete
  5. cheeky but good idea, im gonna try this out and see if it works for me lol. loving the blog, keep up the good work
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe how stunning that Maxi is, so gutted it has sold out.

    Lovely blog and lovely wishlist! I hope you had a fabulous birthday.

    New follower :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete