Sunday 29 January 2012

Back 2 Black

Hey dolls. Hope you guys had a fabulous week, I sure did :)

After months of avoiding black hair/weave/whatever you wish to call it, I finally gave in and decided to go back to black & I am loving it, for now - Giggles.

This isn't an OOTD post, just thought I'd share my new hair with my darlin' readers.

Lots of Love & Kisses and thank you for the continuous support.

DSC_0550

DSC_0554

DSC_0554h

DSC_0558



Short: Levi' - Vintage (Scrooge)
Shirt: Warehouse
Shoes: Topshop
Cuff: Miss Selfridge
Belt: Oh dear. I can't remember
Lipstick: Revlon (720 Fire&Ice)

13 comments:

  1. your hair is so prettty and I am loving your make up here!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE... And the contrast of the hair with the last outfit amazeballs....x
    http://www.followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you went back to black, me like ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO CUTE TWO OUTFIT BUT LOVE THE LEOPARD-PRINT TOP --->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM-->

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you look amazing! You have a really nice body, I'm jealous! lol
    Cute outfits!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair black and love that dress

    www.afrikanprincezz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sleek hair, love how its neatly cut in front! suits you....
    love the gold cuff+pink dress

    http://serenamariposa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking haaawt mami :) Hair is wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new hairstyle!
    I admire how brave you are with the different hairstyles that you rock!

    http://thechicrookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks great, you suit such a wide variety of hairstyles!

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair and the outfits are amazinggg! Really need me a pair of Levis :(

    www.beautydose-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally loving your hair, you look so sexy hun!! I am loving the outfit as well.

    http://brokefashionista11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, love it!!!

    vogueshewrote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete