Sunday 30 January 2011

MUMMY I WANT IT!!!!

I was meant to post this about a month ago but procrastination is a bitch!

Anyway, so a few months back during the Christmas break, I was in my mum's room helping her tidy up her wardrobe (don't know why I offered, it was hell). She has 2 big wardrobes filled with JUST CLOTHES! excluding bags and shoes. Anyway, I was amazed at how many AMAZING clothes she had so I begged and begged to have some and guess what, she said no :(

I did manager to convince her to give me a blazer though and she did! YAY! It was a size 16 but I didn't care. I absolutely loved the fit!
I've decided to wear it as a dress instead, a few buttons here and there and an under-garment and I'm good!

Peep a pic below

xo



2 comments:

  1. Loving the jacket, the shoulders give a nice masculine feel to it, and like the way you styled it in a minimalistic way, definitely look hot with a pair of killer ankle boots...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback and suggestion hun. Following :) xo

    ReplyDelete