Tuesday 20 July 2010

Olivia Palermo in Paris - Nous Aimons ♥

Olivia Palermo (star of The City) sent Vogue a visual postcard from Paris, where she just spent a romantic weekend with her boyfriend Johannes Huebl.

What I packed:
Jet Set ballet pumps keep me quick on my toes - and they're ideal for cycling in, too.
Nancy Gonzalez passport cover, from www.gift-library.com.
Kif If cardies - I can't leave the house without them! I always have at least one in my bag; they conveniently scrunch down to nothing.
Bensoni dress - it's one of my favorite summer dresses. The pattern is divine, and I love the effortlessly chic cut.
My Valentino couture clutches for instant dress-up.
My iPad.
Finally, I can't leave without Johannes!




Gosh, How jealous am I.

x

Pictures taken from:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/the-vogue-blog/articles/100715-case-study.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment