Sunday 6 June 2010

Stella McCartney Spring-Summer 2010

Stella McCartney's Spring-Summer 2010 collection are uncomplicated, upbeat, and colourful for women who want to look sophisticated yet young, sexy, and chic. Her collection consists of electric colours. Lots of reds, blues, and orange rose-print pleated dresses, edged at the neckline and hem, with exaggerated swirls of ruffles.

"Summer's not about aggression," the designer said, "I wanted to teach my customers not to be afraid of the simple stuff,".

McCartney certainly isn't, and it's that kind of confidence that makes her clothes so triumphant.






2 comments:

  1. Hello wandered between the blog and I'm in your. I'll leave a greeting and I wish you a good day.
    Gio '

    http://remenberphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. have a good day too.

    ReplyDelete